CRADICK RETAIL LLP PRIVACY NOTICE
At Cradick Retail we take your data protection seriously, and the purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website, as an applicant and as a client. We recognise that your privacy is important, and we take our responsibility for safeguarding your personal information very seriously. We are also committed to being transparent about how we collect and use your data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
We would like to take to this opportunity to assure you, our valued website user, applicant or client, that we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data that you provide to us.
Cradick Retail LLP is registered in England & Wales No. OC388764, registered office, The Stables, Goblands Farm Business Centre, Cemetery Lane, Hadlow, Kent TN11 0LT and you will find us at Unit D, The Potteries, Linden Close, Tunbridge Wells TN4 8FP. We act as a data controller of your personal data.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information about who we are, how and why we collect, store and use personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us and supervisory authorities if you have a complaint.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please ensure you regularly check back to review it.
What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our website we collect information about you that you provide to us when you:
- submit an enquiry via one of our ‘contact us’ webforms or by sending us an email
- use our email address link to send us an email
In addition to this, when you are an applicant or a client, we collect further information that you provide to us through our website such as:
- identity data, including your name and address
- contact data, including your telephone numbers, email and postal addresses
- financial data, including your bank account and, in some cases, payment card, details
- transaction data, including details about payments to and from you and details of the services you have obtained from us
- profile data, including your user name and password, your preferences, feedback and survey responses
- marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
You may also provide personal information to us in other ways, such as by phone, email, text message or by engaging with us via social media.
All of this information is provided directly by you. If you decide not to provide relevant information, this may hinder our ability to respond to your visit to our website efficiently and may mean that we will not be able take any further action to support your enquiry.
How will we use the personal information we collect?
The information provided by you will be processed for legitimate business and/or contractual reasons to:
- register you as a new client or applicant
- provide our services to you, including managing payments, fees and charges and collecting money which you owe us
- manage our relationship with you
- administer and protect our business and this website
- deliver relevant website content to you
- use data analytics to improve our website and services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- from time to time make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you. Should you wish that we do not use your personal information for these purposes, please notify us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing for our legitimate interests may include processing for the purposes of (i) fraud prevention and compliance; (ii) certain direct marketing and promotional activities; (iii) network and information systems security; (iv) data analytics; (v) enhancing, modifying or improving our service; (vi) identifying usage trends; or (vii) determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or advertising.
We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you. We use third party companies to process this information on our behalf.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. When we do share your personal information for these purposes, the data remains our property at all times – these “data processors” act only under our instructions and are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes. We check carefully that our third party service providers are as compliant with data protection law and regulations as we are. When we outsource the processing of your information to third parties or provide your information to third party service providers, we oblige those third parties to protect your information with appropriate security measures and prohibit them from using your information for their own purposes or from disclosing your information to others.
Our website and emails may contain links to third party websites and services. It is important to remember that when you follow a link to any of these websites or leave our website to use the services of a third party website, this Privacy Notice will not apply.
When you browse or interact with any other website, or third-party service provider, you must check that website or service provider’s own privacy notice and procedures for handling your personal information before you submit any personal information to these websites.
The Company will not transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area.
We will store your personal information only as long as is required to process your enquiry to provide the services that you have requested and to be able to respond to any after service enquires or disputes.
We do not base any decisions about the personal information you have provided solely on automated decision-making.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration:
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers
- We use strict procedures and have implemented security features on our site to try to prevent unauthorised access
- All of our data processors and service providers who have access to your personal information, for the purposes of processing your information on our behalf, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact email@example.com or write to Cradick Retail LLP, Unit D, The Potteries, Linden Close, Tunbridge Wells TN4 8FP or call 01892 515001.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party where processing is carried out by automated means.
To find out more about your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about data protection at Cradick Retail LLP please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Cradick Retail LLP, Unit D, The Potteries, Linden Close, Tunbridge Wells TN4 8FP or call 01892 515001.
If you have any concerns or comments about how we use information, we would like to hear from you. Alternatively, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues for guidance and advice, or to lodge a complaint. The ICO may be contacted at:
Post: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 16.11.23.